Stone Wash Sunny Blanket Colour Packs
Sunny Blanket is made up of 3 of Lilla Bjorn Crochet patterns and come with the kit: (just leave us your email and we will send you the electronic patterns)
- Sunny Mandala
- Sunny Border
- Dandelion Border
These Kits of Stone Wash come in 3 different colors for you to choose from. (Of course you can always customize and pick out your own colors as well in the Stone Wash section. Feel free to contact us if you need any help with that and we can put it together for you.)
- C1 – 813 Amazonite x 6 balls
- C2 – 814 Crystal Quartz x 8 balls
- C3 – 809 Yellow Jasper x 6 balls
- C4 – 802 Smokey Quartz x 5 balls
- C5 – 805 Blue Apatite x 7 balls
- C6 – 816 Coral x 6 balls
2. Moody Sun - photo credit Chuck
- C1 – 805 Blue Apatite x 6 balls
- C2 – 829 Obsidian x 5 balls
- C3 – 802 Smokey Quartz x 7 balls
- C4 – 814 Crystal Quartz x 10 balls
- C5 – 830 Lepidolite x 6 balls
- C6 – 813 Amazonite x 4 balls
3. Garden Sun - photo credit frozen-photo.com
- C1 – 805 Blue Apatite x 7 balls
- C2 – 807 Red Jasper x 4 balls
- C3 – 816 Coral x 5 balls
- C4 – 833 Beryl x 9 balls
- C5 – 827 Peridot x 8 balls
- C6 – 830 Lepidolite x 5 balls
I'm very happy with my purchase of these Sunny Blanket kit. They even tolerate my foolish questions. They are wonderful!! I will use them again.
This yarn is fun to work with. It doesn’t split and is easy on the tensioning finger! My only wish is that there was a Sunny Blanket pack that was 100% natural fibers.
Very pleased with my Sunny Mandela make-along kit. I can’t wait to get started. Very attentive customer service also. I love when a get a response so quickly.
I found your site advertised on Lilla Bjorn Facebook group. It was very easy to order and shipment was good. I'm glad to find another scheepjes supplier in North America!
love the feel of this yarn and the colors for this afghan kit make my eyes happy - only concern is the notification that the yardage for the afghan was increased so I hope there is enough to finish the project. is overage built in to the yarn kits?