Scheepjes Official CAL 2019 Rozeta
THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!
TWILIGHT are coming soon!
PREORDER HIGH NOON AND WITCHING HOUR ! Delivery will be the beginning of December or when available.
Reminiscent of the rose windows found in gothic architecture silhouetted against the sky throughout the day, Scheepjes presents Rozeta: The Official Scheepjes CAL 2019, designed by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk of Lilla Björn Crochet.
The Rozeta CAL begins 9 October and will be hosted via the Official Scheepjes Facebook groups. Join us and currently more than 76,000 members as we Crochet-A-Long together! The pattern will be available in English (UK and US), Dutch and German, available to download part by part via the Official Scheepjes Facebook groups and the Scheepjes website.
The official kit for the Rozeta CAL has been created by Scheepjes and contains all required yarns for completing this project. Choose from 8 possible kits each featuring a unique colourway and yarn combination.
There will be 4 Colour Crafter CAL Kits featuring Scheepjes Colour Crafter yarn (100% Premium Acrylic, DK weight) and 4 Luxury Kits featuring Scheepjes Our Tribe yarn (70% Merino Superwash, 30% Polyamide, Sport weight). What’s more, with each Luxury Kit receive a Special Edition Project Bag!
This exciting CAL is an advanced pattern which has been designed with adventurous beginners in mind. Incorporating both tapestry and overlay crochet techniques, a beautiful rectangular blanket is created. Videos by the wonderful Esther of It’s All In A Nutshell blog will be made available in the Official Scheepjes Facebook Groups to provide you with detailed creative support, alongside the help from the Facebook Group community as you work through the Rozeta CAL together.
Rozeta CAL Kit: Colour Crafter
- 15 Balls of Scheepjes Colour Crafter (Midnight colourway only contains 13 balls)
- 1 Official Rozeta Leather Look Label
- 1 Wooden Ornament
- 1 Skein of DMC Embroidery Thread
- 1 Embroidery Needle
- 1 Letter from the Designer
Rozeta CAL Facts
Everything you need to know about the Rozeta CAL:
- - Start CAL: 9 October 2019
- - Duration: 11 weeks
- - Kits Shipped from 23 September 2019 or when available
- - Yarns used: Our Tribe or Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- - Dimensions blanket Our Tribe: 115 x 145cm (118 x 148cm after blocking)
- - Dimensions blanket Colour Crafter: 140 x 173cm (145 x 175cm after blocking)
- - Patterns are available for FREE download via the Official Scheepjes Facebook Groups and the Scheepjes website
- - Progress pictures as well as video tutorials made by Esther from It's all in a Nutshell will be available
- - The CAL will be hosted in the official Scheepjes group on Facebook
- - The patterns are available in English (UK and US), German and Dutch
- - The Our Tribe Kit contains a Special Edition Scheepjes Project Bag
More about designer Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
Tatsiana, or Lilla Bjorn Crochet, hails from the Czech Republic yet finds her inspiration in the landscape of Sweden. Although having studied journalism and opera singing, Tatsiana’s greatest passion has always been knitting and crochet. She loves learning new techniques, creating colour palettes, and crocheting little bears.